Site Evaluation Summary

Site Evaluation: Fahim Sadat, PA-C

For this rotation, I presented one worker’s compensation and one no-fault motor vehicle collision, two cases that made up a large majority of the work I did on this rotation. During our presentations, Fahim emphasized the importance of putting together a clear, concise, and detailed plan to show us how any provider who takes care of your patient after you would be able to continue care as you have outlined it. Being the second time that I have been with Fahim for an evaluation, I was able to see how my H&P’s and creating a plan have evolved since our first meeting back in February/March. One of the things that I along with two other students were challenged with during our evaluations was our ability to create an argument for any of the differential diagnoses listed. This is something that we have had practice with since our time as didactic students but bringing it into real practice stresses why it is important to use all of the tools that are at our disposal to do what is best and right for our now real patients.